Startup Asia is back ! This time, the event will hold in Singapore on May 7th and 8th this year. For this edition, the theme will be focused on the tech ecosystem across Asia.
Start up Asia is a tech conference, held bi-annually in Singapore and Indonesia. The event is organized by the tech oriented website Tech In Asia.
The event brings together startups, industry leaders, bloggers, and various actors from the Asian tech ecosystem to meet.
As usual, the event will feature different highlights (in addition to conferences):
- Hackathon: A hacking contest where contestants have to build a new application with their team.
You can register here if you are interested in taking part in the Hackathon.
- Startup Arena: 10 startups from across the region will compete in the Startup Arena to win US$10,000. You can click here to submit your Startup.
- Startup Investor speed dating.
- Meeting with bloggers.
- Startup exhibition to get new products demos and present yours!
- Market Expansion tracks: Meet people and companies who can help your startup to expand on the Asian market.
Conferences will feature prestigious speakers from across the world :
- Teo Ser Luck, Singapore Minister of State
- Dave Morin, Co-founder and CEO of Path
- Min-Liang, Founder and CEO of Razer
- Dario Meli, Co-founder of Hootsuite and Quiet.ly
- Akiko Naka, Founder and CEO of Wantedly
- Le Hong Minh, Co-Founder and CEO of VNG
- Razmig Hovaghimian, Co-founder and CEO of ViKi
- Malcolm Rodrigues, Co-founder and CEO of MyRepublic
- Hironao Kunimitsu, Founder and CEO of Gumi
- Wong Meng Weng, Co-founder and Social Engineer of JFDI
- Steve Melhuish, Co-founder and CEO of PropertyGuru
- Roger Egan, Co-founder and CEO of RedMart
- Vikram Rupani, Co-founder, CFO and COO of RedMart
- Shin Hasegawa, Global Vice CMO of Rakuten
- Pulkit Jaiswal, Co-founder of Garuda Robotics
- Mingwei Fan, Co-founder of Bio3D
- Dema Tio, Co-founder and CEO of Vibease
To get more information about the speakers, you can click here.
If you wish to join Startup Asia Singapore, you can discover the full program here and register to the event here, with the following code “earlybirdfeb”, you can get a 20% discount until february 24th !