TekHub has already settled itself comfortably in the hearts of many founders and entrepreneurs as the space for startups to innovate, network and learn despite only being launched last year by Impact Hub Phnom Penh and The Asia Foundation.
Along with the comfortable space that they provide for startups to develop their ideas, they have also always played host to numerous tech related events, programmes and training courses.
Tekh Talks is one such initiative.
Launched this year, Tekh Talks is a series of events that bring IT founders in Cambodia to share their experiences and knowledge related to new innovative technologies and running IT businesses.
Previous Tekh Talks included an introduction to Robotics by Tonu Samuel, an Estonian robotics engineer, as well as exploring the use machine intelligence with speakers from Google Developer Group Phnom Penh.
This time round, tech startups are in for a treat!
Dubbed “Tekh Talk: Meet Cambodian Tech Players”, this month’s Tekh Talks is exactly as its name implies. As the first panel discussion held by Tekh Talks, an impressive panel of tech founders have been invited to share their experiences and challenges in the Cambodian Tech Market.
- Sopheakmonkol Sok and Vladimir Nodzak, Co-Founders of Codingate, a company that specializes in web and mobile development technologies for businesses
- Ear Uy, Founder of Sabay Osja Studio, a company that produces high quality games with 3D animation technologies
- Leap Sok, Founder of System Experts, a consulting and IT services company specializing in IT infrastructure and automate deployment.
- Chanvireak Peov, Founder of Alphatek Group – I.T Solutions and Consulting Services that specialises on IT hardware suppliers and IT Infrastructure
- Chantra Be, Father of BarCamp Phnom Penh and Tech Community Builder Emerald HUB
All of them are esteemed players in their respective fields, and the fact that they are from various sectors of the tech scene proves that this panel discussion would be one that covers a wide scope of experiences and topics.
Geeks in Cambodia definitely feels that with such a well-rounded choice of guest speakers, the topics touched on and discussed are bound to be both interesting and enlightening.
Tekh Talks would be held this Saturday, 22nd April at TEKHUB from 2.30PM to 4:30PM, and as always with TEKHUB’s programmes, tickets are running out fast so be sure to secure them here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tekh-talk-meet-cambodian-tech-players-tickets-33804430963 .
This event is the perfect way to enjoy a fruitful Saturday by immersing yourself in the array of inspirational tech stories from experienced, successful entrepreneurs in the tech sector.
Not to mention, this Tekh Talk is held after “The Cambodian Startup Experience” that will be hosted at TEKHUB from 11am to 1pm on the same day, so you can even treat yourself to a morning of enriching stories from tech startup founders, have a nice lunch, and head back to TEKHUB for more!
Doesn’t that sound like a great, tech-filled Saturday plan? We definitely think so!